Few highlights for this firmware release:
- Support for product revision – a new mechanism to distinguish between different versions of a router, whether software, hardware, or other fundamental change.
- SNMP interface section was enhanced to support all existing interfaces.
- Several miscellaneous bug fixes have been applied.
- Several miscellaneous changes to improve security has been applied.
- zlib, curl, dnsmasq, dhcp-isc, iptables, keepalived, strongSwan, tcdump, and e2fsprogs software have been updated to fix severity vulnerabilities.
- Many vulnerabilities reported in the National Vulnerability Database have been resolved.