Few highlights from this firmware release:
- Status pages of the web interface can now display live data (no need to refresh a status page manually).
- Login Banner, a new configuration option for HTTP and SSH logging.
- Information presented on the Licenses list was enhanced.
- BusyBox, zlib, inetutils, OpenSSL, glibc, Net-SNMP, curl, and TMP software have been updated to fix severity vulnerabilities.
- Several miscellaneous fixes and changes to improve security has been applied.
- Many vulnerabilities reported in the National Vulnerability Database have been resolved.