EKI-5624P | 4FE with PoE+2GE Industrial Switch
Regular price $529.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
4FE with PoE+2GE Industrial Switch
- 4x Fast Ethernet ports comply with IEEE 802.3af/at
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Communicates with SCADA software via Modbus/TCP
- Communicates with NMS (Networking management system) via SNMP
- Port-based QoS for deterministic data transmission
- -40~65°C operating temperature range (EKI-5624PI)
- EMS level 3 protection for extreme outdoor environments
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Jumbo Frame Support (Up to 9,216 Bytes)
- Supports redundant 12V~24V (9V ~ 36V) power input and P-Fail relay
- Loop detection
The EKI-5624P and EKI-5624PI switches support Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment(PSE). Also it is the world’s first convergence switches for process control and IT networking management. This series uses Modbus/TCP to communicate with the SCADA software and SNMP to communicate with the NMS (Networking Management System) at the same time, thereby allowing full read control over the devices either for control engineers or for IT. The devices come with the Port-based QoS for deterministic data transmission allows the priority ports to prioritise the traffic coming over those ports and delay the less immediately necessary data over the remaining ports. The switches use the highest quality components, to enable the range to operate in temperatures of between -40 and 75°C along with EMS Level 3 protection to repel electromagnetic interface for industrial resistance. The switches are compliant E-mark for in-vehicle application and surveillance system.