ULTRAFLEXX+ – 1,75ø – 500gr Spool
Regular price $79.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Super Flexible TPE 3D Printing Filament
Get ultra flexible with Ultraflexx+ by TreeD Shore Hardness 90A.
- It can be used in many industrial fields due to its high qualities of stress and oil-aggression resistance.
- UltrafleXX+ is very easy to print, thanks to our particular formulation, (specifically designed for 3d printing).
- High elastic return, meaning the object will come back to its shape very quickly.
- Extreme performances from -50°C to 120°C. Use it any situation.
Suggested printing specification
- Extruder temperature - 225 C° +10/-5
- Bed temperature: 45-90C°
- Build surface material: glass, blue tape, kapton tape, buildtak, PEI with glue
- Print speed: 25-40 mm/s
- Fan: 0-30%
- Minimum nozzle dia: 0.35 mm
ULTRAFLEXX Tips & Tricks
Even it is TPE we found it sticks very well to PEI sheet. Too well, so use glue stick to introduce release layer.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Hardness: 90 shA / 42 shD (ISO 62)
- Density: 1.11 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)
- Water absorption: 0.8 % (ISO 62)
- Flexural modulus: 32 MPa (ISO 178)
- Tensile strain (Break): 825 % (ISO 527)
- Charpy Impact at 23°C: No Break kJ/m2 (ISO 179)
- Charpy Impact at -30°C: No Break kJ/m2 (ISO 179)
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 175°C (ISO 306)