Now metal replacement is a reality, super charged carbon fiber.
Part of Nylon Carbon Fiber Filament Technical line.
- PAHP carbon, metal replacement is real, no others polymers in 3D printing can reproduce the same high modulus, high working temperature and high stress resistance.
- Developed to obtain the best layer adhesion, no compromise for metal replacement.
- PAHP Carbon, best use for bike and automotive structural component. All components where rigidity and low coefficient of thermal expansion are required.
- Low influence from moisture and temperature to measures and electrical properties.
Suggested printing specification
- Extruder temperature - 280 C° +10/-15
- Bed temperature: 70C° +15/-10
- Build surface material: Carbon sheet, PA sheet, Plastic film, Composite phenolic cotton
- Print speed: 25 mm/s
- Fan: 0%
- Minimum nozzle dia: 0.40 mm
CARBONIUM Tips & Tricks
0.4 mm is the mininum diameter of the nozzle with carbon fibers reinforced. Carbon fibers are abrasive, we suggest to use a nozzle in hardened or tempered metal, like Widia, or wear resistance internal surface, like ceramics or other. NO tefloned surface!
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Density: 1.4 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)
- Water absorption at equilibrium: 0.3 % (ISO 3167 A)
- Tensile strength: 200 MPa (ISO 527)
- Charpy impact strength: 36 kJ/m2 (ISO 179)
- Modulus of elasticity: 25 GPa (ISO 527)
- Heat distortion temp HDT A: 240°C (ISO 75)
- Thermal conductivity: 1 W/mK (Hot disck)
- Insulation resistance: 102 Ohm (IEC 60167)
- Surface resistance: 102 Ohm (IEC 60093)