IMC-784I-SFPCall For Price
Managed Hardened Modular Media Converter, 1000Mbps, 2xSFP (also known as iMcV 858-18121)
- A single-wide module that allows maximum use of slots in multi-port chassis
- Supports OAM and VLAN
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT)
- The SFP port supports both copper and fiber SFPs
- SNMP manageable
- Provides a RS-232 CLI (command line interface) console port
- The modular, hot-swappable architecture reduces operational costs associated with product installation, upgrades, and maintenance.
The IMC-784I-SFP comes with two SFP ports for the providers' network connection and two fixed 10/100/1000Base-T copper ports with four distinct DIP switch selectable configurations 1 plus 1 uplink protection revertive mode, 1 plus 1 uplink protection non-revertive mode, a 4-port Gigabit switch and a dual copper to fiber SFP media/mode converter. The software management software for IMC-780 series, iView2, allows users to perform remote configuration and alerts administrators to any potential problems on the ling-haul fiber run, providing vital information on link condition and reporting data traffic statistics.