FLEXMARK 8 – 1,75ø – 500gr Spool
Regular price $79.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TPU Flexible 3D Printing Filament
Wear and chemicals resistant.
- The TPUs are highly resistant to chemical agents, wear-proof and with good elastic comeback.
- FLEXMARK 8 = 80 Shore A
- High elastic return, meaning the object will come back to its shape very quickly.
Suggested printing specification
- Extruder temperature - 220 C° +10/-5
- Bed temperature: cold to 45C°
- Build surface material: glass, blue tape, kapton tape, buildtak, PEI
- Print speed: 20-30 mm/s
- Fan: 0-50%
- Minimum nozzle dia: 0.30 mm
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Shore Hardness: 81 shA (ISO 62)
- Density: 1.22 g/cm3 (ISO 1183)
- Elongation at break: 750 % (ISO 37)
- Compression set (70°C): 35 % (ISO 815)
- Tensile strain: 50 MPa (ISO 37)
- Abrasion loss: 40 mm3 (ISO 4649)
- Charpy Impact at 23°C: No Break kJ/m2 (ISO 179)
- Charpy Impact at -30°C: No Break kJ/m2 (ISO 179)